About UsThe leading name in the industry.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Uncompromising commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
Transparency, Accountability and Discipline in our business
An open relationship with our employees based on mutual trust, respect and success
Best in class Risk Awareness
Financial Responsibility to all our stakeholders
PRUDENTIAL CONCERNS & SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED (RC 458154) is a Nigerian owned company, incorporated in 2002 under the Companies & Allied Matters Act of 1990 (Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria), with registered address at #3 Fugro Avenue, Odani Road, Elelenwo, Off Eleme-Onne Expressway, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, to provide technical and engineering services in the Nigerian oil & gas industry, and sub-Saharan Africa.
As an indigenous engineering company, Prudential Concerns and Services is managed by a team of qualified, experienced and highly dedicated Nigerian professionals who are committed to excellence.
PCSL combines reliability, competence, quality and technology to deliver precision engineering solutions, which includes; Wellhead Facility Maintenance & Consultations, Materials Procurement & Storage, Guage & Sampling, Slickline & Wireline Services, all with a dedicated team of Engineers set to achieve project goals.
With robust human and capital resources in place, we are able to maintain a steady growth and meet increasing demand for our services. In deploying engineering solutions to our clients, we employ superior Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) techniques alongside a strong emphasis on HSE, staff training and community relations. Our project management technique enables us to manage projects more efficiently from start to finish and to evaluate and manage risk-factors at every stage.
With years of experience and continuous investment in people and equipment, we have experienced tremendous growth. We have fully functional units around key locations in Nigeria with standby engineers, technicians and equipment enabling us to mobilize efficiently and on time to client’s locations.
Client’s satisfaction is a key element of our business strategy and our performance evaluation process is based on the level of satisfaction we deliver. Our clients enjoy the benefits that partnership brings, and working together; we aim to use profound critical engineering solutions to out-perform our competitors.
COMPANY STAFF STRENGTH ...Read More...
|3||Administrative/ Personnel Manager||4|
|4||Wellhead Mtce Engineers||3|
|6||Slickline/ Wireline Supervisors||4|
|12||Wireline (Slickline) Supervisors||3|
|13||CTU/ Pumping Engineers||2|
|14||Electrical & Electronics and Instrumentation & Controls Engineers||3|
- To satisfy clients by meeting demands and standards.
- To improve performance to withstand competition.
- To achieve efficiency in production and cost Reduction.
- To Work safely and to avoid preventable accidents.
From the foregoing, utmost importance is given to conformance with internationally and locally acceptable quality standards, which is also intended to sustain PCSL in the competition market. Management is to provide services and products, which are in conformity with BS/ISO 9001 standard and, to client’s contractual requirements. To fulfil this objective, the company (PCSL) has decided to adopt the Quality Assurance System and Programme as outlined in Our QA/QC manual.
The Quality Management ‘Focal Person’ has the full support of PCSL Management to implement all measures contained in the Quality System/Manual. This Person directly report to the managing Director and has no functional primary responsibility or conflict of interest with any department within PCSL.
It is required of all Personnel, to operate in strict accordance with the system’s improvement of Quality Management System.
To this end therefore, the company’s policy remains that, all activities by individual or teams, will be planned and executed in such a way that, our clients’ requirements as well as PCSL business objectives are safely, efficiently and cost-effectively met.
We aspire for a leading regional & global market position by delivering world-class engineering, consultancy services, developing world-wide corporate alliances, and upholding top-tier quality and ethical standards.
To provide our clients with innovative solutions with emphasis on quality, integrity, costs, responsiveness, and timeliness. Our professionals will be in the forefront of new technologies, client-dedicated, and uphold the highest professional standards in the practice of engineering. It is our intent to become established leaders in the professional services we provide.
Our company mission supports and guides our vision to achieve a business recognized in the profession as a leader in the practice of engineering, and operated by the following principles:
- Providing tradition of excellent engineering & consultancy services, by exceeding our clients’ expectations and be recognized locally & internationally.
- Building Robust Client Loyalty. Generate a loyal customer-base via full integration with client-driven alliances.
- Adopting Optimal Engineering Methodologies. Deliver superior value, flexible, cost-effective, and integrated engineering solutions in compliance with the latest design/construction with international and local codes and standards across our extensive project portfolio.
- Empowering Effective Corporate Communication. Develop collaborative communication, networking channels and we inspire to mobilize all resources at hand to reach out for their full potential.
- Endorsing Proactive Planning. Design the blueprint for future development and secure sustained strategic repositioning to effectively maneuver rapidly fluctuating global, regional, and local market conditions.
We have expertise in providing engineers, expatriate & local engineers / European nationals in domain industries like oil & gas;
- Work Over
- Well Intervention
- Well Services
- Exploration & Production
- Port & Infrastructure
Target Industries/ Market
- Oil & Gas; upstream & downstream
- Power Generation, transmission & distribution
- Civil & real estate
- Government agencies